The Netherlands is a stunning country that invites hundreds of foreign students annually owing to its high educational quality, top-ranked institutions, unique teaching techniques, and many other factors that place it among the finest places to study in the world. Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, is among the world’s leading student cities as it has over a million students from all around the world. It is a cosmopolitan and multicultural society with open-minded people. It has top-ranking higher education institutions, splendid libraries, hospitable people, and nice restaurants, all of which will enhance your study experience remarkably. Students pursue BBA in the Netherlands to appreciate and partake in adventurous activities while commencing their professional pursuits.
Here is the list of the top five reasons to study BBA in the Netherlands:
- Outstanding career prospects: Netherland has the world’s 18th largest economy. Some of the world’s largest multinational corporations are Dutch, notably Shell, Philips, ING, KLM, Heineken, and Unilever. The Netherlands is a global leader in a variety of fields, particularly agriculture, water harvesting, visual art, logistics, and renewable energy. The Dutch government wishes to encourage and attract leadership qualities. As a result, global graduates might qualify for training sessions. They offer a one-year residency permit to find work or develop a competitive advantage within three years of graduating.
- Excellent value for money: The excellence of Dutch university education is well acknowledged. Education and living expenses are significantly cheaper than in English-speaking nations. There are also several scholarship options. The teaching method in the Netherlands is participatory and student-centered. You will gain vital skills including analysis, conflict resolution, and innovative thinking.
- A sizable foreign community: More than 160 nationalities are represented among Netherlands ’ numerous foreign students. The Dutch society is varied and welcoming. It has significant ties to other communities, the economic environment, and the rest of the globe. The Dutch are open-minded and forthright, making it simple to connect and communicate ideas with them.
- Excellent location to reside: As per the 2018 Global Peace Index, the Netherland is one of the safest cities in the world, and it ranks in the top ten happiest. Information regarding the high standard of living in the Netherlands can vary with the location you choose to live in. Netherland has a glorious past, historic landmarks, and the world’s greatest museum density. While studying BBA, you must explore the most spectacular scenery in Netherland. Furthermore, Netherland serves as a gateway to Europe. You can be in France in three hours. England and Germany are only five or six hours apart by rail.
- Massive variety of degrees in English: Dutch universities have the most English-taught courses in European Countries. Approximately 2,000 degrees are exclusively taught in English. Furthermore, 95 percent of Dutch people know English, making it simple to converse in everyday experiences.
After finishing your education and training in the Netherlands, one can establish their own business and succeed in any location throughout the world. Furthermore, scientific research conducted at Dutch institutions is highly appreciated on a global scale. So, sign up for this course now!